As the Walking Dead has just come back, I thought I would do a tutorial to celebrate! This is quite a simple tutorial you can do with products laying around the house rather than prosthetic moulds and face pieces!
Don’t have any latex? Can’t get hold of it quick enough?
Use eyelash glue! Eyelash glue has latex in it which works in a similar way just not as strong! You can purchase it from boots by clicking here.
I purchased the contact lenses from this website!
- Liquid Latex
- Kryolan fake blood, gel blood, I made the spray blood using red and black facepaint and some water!
- Ben nye Fresh Scratch
- Kryolan blood paste
- Kryolan foundation pallete
- Mehron Paradise pain palette
- Kryolan Black eyeshadow
- Maybelline master precise eyeliner pen
- Rimmel match perfection foundation mixed with Kryolan aquacolor.
- Rimmel exaggerate eyeliner in black
I hope you enjoyed this video, I would LOVE to hear some feedback from you! Let me know you thoughts on my facebook page!