This weeks video is for prom season coming up very soon!
I decided to go with a full-on glittery look with flawless contoured skin and full lips. If you would like to know how I created this look you can watch my tutorial below!
Remember I am now taking bookings for prom so if you would like to have your makeup done by me, please send me a message! I will be doing a slightly more natural prom makeup so don’t worry if this is a little too intense for you!
Also, if there are any looks you would like to see on my channel, make sure you leave me a comment on my Facebook page!
My TOP TIPS!
- Do your eyes first so you don’t have any fallout on your cheeks when you have the foundation done!
- Always use tape for a clean crisp edge on your eyeshadow!
- If you have dry skin, use a setting spray instead of a powder to set your makeup!
- To find your cheekbones, suck in your cheeks- the most hollow part is where you want to apply your bronzer.
Products used to create this look!
- Dermalogica Active moist moisturiser
- MAC Pro concealer palette in light and dark for highlighting and contouring
- Naked 1 & 2 Palette
- Silver glitter
- Katy perry eyelashes
- Kryolan eyeshadow pallete for the brows
- Maybelline lash sensational mascara
- Maybelline kohl eyeliner
- Kryolan cake eyeliner
- MAC prep and prime fix plus
- MAC Highlight in gold deposit
- Rimmel wake me up concealer in ivory
- MAC bronzer
- Essence lipliner in coffee
- MAC Fast play lipstick
Thank you so much for watching and I hope you found this post helpful!