Hi guys, todays video is all about a brand called Makeup Gallery. This brand is exclusive to Poundland and each product costs just one pound! Too good to be true right?
In this video I brought 10 products and tested them out so you guys can see abit more about them and what I thought!
- Gorgeous Flawless long lasting foundation- Warm Ivory 2
- Hide and Chic concealer- Ivory 1
- Good to Glow bronze shimmer- Medium 4
- Feeling Blush- Candyfloss 2
- Colour story eyeshadow- Bronze 7
- Colour story eyeshadow- Brown truffle 10
- Khol me beautiful eyeliner- Black 1
- Pro liquid eyeliner- Black 1
- Plump up the volume macara- Carbon black 1
- Shine on lipgloss- Nice and nude 1
Overall I was really impressed! I really liked some of the products and have actually used some instead of my high end brand makeup since I filmed this video. My Favourites we’re definitely the eyeshadows, blush and foundation.
The makeup lasted on my face for the whole day, apart from the lipgloss which I actually took off shortly after the video as it was SO sticky and gross. The mascara slightly smudged under my eyes and the eyeliner faded quite alot which is to be expected of any brand. Of course there were a few products that I didn’t like so much but I feel like this with every brand so I can’t really complain. The packaging is nice and sleek with a black and white theme going on and doesn’t look cheap at all, it feels durable too.
Thanks for watching this video and I hope you enjoyed!